Sunday, 27 May 2012

Book Haul (119)

Julie:

So...so this is two weeks in books. Yeah, I know it's kind of dull in my inbox/mailbox, isn't it? I mean, I guess it's a good thing since I've got that whole college thing coming up and PLENTY of books to read as it is but...I liked having those surprise packages in my mailbox when I got home, or that awesome email from Netgalley/Edelweiss about a new book approval. Ah well.

Gifted:
Soulless by Gail Carriger
(thanks Catie!)

Egalleys:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Bought:
The Hunger Pains by The Harvard Lampoon

And there you go. I already read Let's Pretend This Never Happened, and y'all...this book is HILARIOUS. Seriously, pick it up. But only if you're over...I dunno, 14ish? It's very much of the adult, which is why it's, you know, an adult book. Swearing, drinking, drugs, lots of talk about girly parts...yeah.

ANYWAY, thoughts on these books? What did you guys get?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Pushing limits is on my list!! Great books ya got here! Enjoy! :-)

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/05/book-haul-galore-with-lots-of-awesome.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.