Sunday, 13 May 2012

Books of the Past Week (or...Three Weeks)

We've chosen not to continue calling this post In My Mailbox. We're not comfortable doing it considering everything going on. But it is not plagiarism to call it something else because Kristi herself has said she got her idea from somewhere else, so we do give credit to Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. We also give credit to all the YA vloggers who have been doing Book Hauls for years and years.

Week 1: Not enough books
Week 2: Enough books to do a vlog, too exhausted by family stuff
So, now we're on week three.
WARNING: GUSH FESTS AHEAD.



Egalleys:
Timepiece by Myra McEntire (wsdghsaoighsngjsng YES YESYES YESYESYESYES. Already read. LOVEDLOVEDLOVED)
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe
Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
Throne of Glass by Sarah .J. Mass

Gifted:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (signed)
[Thanks Brent!]
Everneath by Brodi Ashton (signed) + a crapload of swag
[Thanks Suzanne!]

Gifted/For Review:
...Timepiece by Myra McEntire (this showed up about three days after I finished reading the egalley. YAY timing.)
[MYRA <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Eternal thanks]

For Review:
Defiance by C.J. Redwine(love beyond all words. love. obsessive love.)
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Stunning by Sara Shepard

Puchased: (*coughs*)
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
How to Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles
Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers

Ebooks Purchased:
Tainted by Temptation by Katy Madison

...Yup. But I mean, it's three weeks worth! (And maybe there's a reason I'm not showing you the freebies...)

How have you guys been doing book wise?

--Julie

5 comments:

  1. Great Haul! I've added Timepiece to my To-Reads List.
    This week I got Divergent for my little sister, Insurgent for me and Tiger Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited for THRONE OF GLASS; you gotta tell me how it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! Throne of Glass is a good read, and The Sweetest Dark sounds interesting.

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed. that's why i gave credit to alea too. seemed only right. and i need to read Simone's other series. if it's anything like PC then I'm in!!

    hope you love them, julie.

    and no Lanna this week? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually gotten any books for a few weeks, I've been so busy with moving and stuff that reading has been on the back burner recently and I don't think any review books have shown up either since Insurgent. =P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.