Monday, 14 May 2012

Bout of Books: A Readathon

So, there's this awesome week-long read-a-thon called Bout of Books happening this week, the 14-20. As I've now got a crapload of free time, I fully intend to do this.

I don't have any specific goals, other than to read more. I've been averaging 3 or 4 books a week, so I'm aiming for 5 or 6, maybe even 7! But I'll just be listing as many as I feel necessary. I have a lot of books I need to get to!

Ideas for My Reads This Week:

Ambitious? Maybe, but I can dream, right? These are pretty much all review books and short, fun contemporary books. So, we'll see how it goes. Most of the updates will be on my twitter/goodreads (goodreads is connected to twitter, linked in the sidebar), but if you guys want updates here, I'll add them as small updates at night. 

Anyone joining me in this?

--Julie

5 comments:

  1. Great list. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must must must read CATCHING JORDAN!! I think it is one of the best books ever!!! I can't wait to see if you read it and what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I have my end-of-the-semester finals this week, so I won't be able to participate much, unfortunately. I might join in at the end though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so tempted to join in, but finals are next week :(

    Good luck & happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbreak My Heart and Of Poseidon are on my list this week as well!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.