Sunday, 10 June 2012

Book Haul (121)

WEE for getting books! My book in-take has definitely been slowing (except the Kindle freebies but...we don't talk about that), hence why I've been sharing less but I've picked up:

Purchased Ebook:

And that's...actually it for me (beyond the Freebies). I thought I was going to a bookstore yesterday, but that didn't work out and I didn't know until I'd already started the draft. But I'm hoping to go today? Maybe? But you won't see those until next week so...*shrug*

What did you get this week?

--Julie

Lanna:


The Killables by Gemma Malley
Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Riuz Zafon
Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
Lie Down in Darkness by William Styron

Read any of those? Like them? And what'd you guys get this week? :)


1 comment:

  1. I've read Anne Of Green Gables and it is such a lovely, comfortable book. One that has a permanent spot on my favorites shelf.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.