Sunday, 17 June 2012

Book Haul 122

Book haul time, everybody! Isn't it exciting?



Egalleys:
Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
Every Day by David Levithan

Purchased:
Belles by Jen Calonita (signed)
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
Gilt by Katherine Longshore
Thumped by Megan McCafferty
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker

So, really excited for like all of these. Even the ones I've read because now they can be pretty and on my shelf forEVER.

What'd you get this week?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. I also got Every Day - can't wait to read it!:) It'll be my first whole book by David Levithan, but I loved his writing in Will Grayson, Will Grayson, so I'm sure I'll like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm REALLY excited to read GILT -- let me know how it is!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.