Monday, 25 June 2012

TBR for the Week (1)

This summer is my last summer before going off to college. I'm not going to fool myself, I'll be busy! So my goal is to read 10 books a week this summer so the blog doesn't suffer and my TBR shrinks. 

So, this week I'm going to try to read:
1.) Defiance by C.J. Redwine
2.) Alif the Unseen by Willow Wilson
3.) Super Secret Thing
4.) The Forsaken by Lissa M. Stase
5.) Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
6.) Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
7.) Thumped by Megan McCafferty
8.) Great-Aunt Sophia's Lessons for Bombshells by Lisa Cach
9.) Thunder and Roses by Mary Jo Putney
10.) Freebie

It SEEMS crazy but...I've got nothing else to do these week except work on blog stuff, read, and work. And derp around on the internet. Don't worry, I'll have time to do all of it.

So, what are you reading this week? Any thoughts on my reads? Any suggestions for my Freebie or for next week? My YA options are here and my adult options are here.

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. 10 books this week?!!! Wow, that's insane, let us know if u finish all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, tell me how DEFIANCE is! (When I'm done interning, I'm def. doing a week long bookathon.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo 10 books is totally doable. YOU CAN DO IT!

    Also, I am looking forward to your thoughts on Defiance!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.