Sunday, 1 July 2012

Book Haul (123)

Morning all!And happy July!

So, I skipped last week's haul due to post-party exhaustion, meaning I couldn't vlog when I finally had enough books too! And I was gonna do it today but...I'm still tired and not feeling great. But too many books to keep putting it off!

Anyway, over the past two weeks, I got:

Books for Review:
The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal

Ebooks Purchased:
A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen
A Weekend With Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly
Thunder and Roses by Mary Jo Putney 

Thoughts on any of these? I'm excited for all of them, honestly. I'm reading Thunder and Roses now and really enjoying it. Hoping to finish by tonight!

And did you get anything recently?

--Julie

4 comments:

  1. I've had my eye out on THE FORSAKEN for some time - I'm not a huge fan of dystopian but it does seem interesting enough. Ive had a weird relationship with dystopian ya books - some are good and some are just REALLY REALLY bad lol. Can't wait to see your review on it to help be decide if I should read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I need to read A Kiss After Midnight soon, because hello it's Eloisa James and she is hilarious and her characters are swoonworthy and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to know how the forsaken is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen so many great reviews of Such a Rush already, can't wait to see if you'll love it too!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.