Sunday, 8 July 2012

Book Haul (124)

Julie: 

Happy Sunday, everyone!

I - again - was all ready to vlog for you. I even filmed one! But it was longer than I would've liked, so I went to rerecord. Then I went to rerecord again. But youtube didn't like these new ones. I took a break to go shower, and then three hours and a book later...it was 3:30 in the morning. So...that didn't work out. 

Anyway, to the books!


EGalleys:
Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors

Thanks to Bloomsbury/Netgalley!

For Review:
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson

Thanks to HarperTeen!

Gifted/For Review:
The Diviners by Libba Bray
+swag

Thanks Suzanne!

From Harlequin Teen Panel:
Saving June by Hannah Harrington

Thanks Harlequin Teen!

Purchased:
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Ebooks Purchased:
Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan
A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont

Audiobook Downloaded:
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (you can download it for free here. They add one YA and one classic each Thursday)

What did you pick up this week?

--Julie

Lanna:


For review:

Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone

Bought:

Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
The Things We Did for Love by Natasha Farrant
The Blue Lagoon by H. De Vere Stacpoole (the book that the movie is based on)
Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Great books girls! I should probably download Anna for audiobooks but I do own the book....I hope you enjoy For Darkness Shows the Stars and My Life Next Door both of which I enjoyed but sadly didn't love.

    ~Kailia @ Reading the Best

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.