Sunday, 15 July 2012

Book Haul (125)

Julie: 

A much more manageable week for me this week!

EGalleys:
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence

Won:
Diva by Jillian Larkin

I DID have the fun surprise of finding my blurb for Vixen made it onto the back of Diva! So, definitely glad I won a copy of it. I haven't read the sequel and so I would've kept putting off buying it.

What'd you guys pick up this week?

--Julie

Lanna:


The Crow: The Lazarus Heart by Poppy Z. Brite

I love the movie, The Crow and I've been wanting to read the comic series it was based on and the books too, decided to start with the books and try this one.


The Darkangel by Meredith Ann Pierce

Stacey from Chapter Chicks reviewed this one and it sounded awesome so I decided to try it. :)

I don't normally include e-books I buy/get for review in book hauls - mainly because I'm never sure if I'll actually get round to reading them and with e-books, it doesn't feel like I own them, I need to own a physical copy to feel like they're mine, but yeah, I got a few I'm excited to read:



Slammed by Colleen Hoover
Easy by Tammara Webber

Heard really awesome things about these two, particularly Slammed.

To Romania With Love by Tessa Dunlop

Sounded cute, plus, the Romania aspect appeals to me.

I Wrote This For You by pleasefindthis

Love that blog, wanted the physical copy of the book but it's expensive so I just got the e-book for now.

And I think that's all. What'd you guys get this week? Have you read any of the books I mentioned? What'd you think of them if you have?

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Through to You! I'm so curious about that one. I've heard Easy is great, too.

    Hope you both enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through to You and Mystic City! I've heard mixed things about Easy actually but I hope you like it!

    ~Kailia @ Reading the Best

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.