Sunday, 1 July 2012

TBR for the Week (2)

So, let's start by looking at how last week went:


1.) Defiance by C.J. Redwine
2.) Alif the Unseen by Willow Wilson (DNF)
3.) Super Secret Thing
4.) The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
5.) Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
6.) Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
7.) Thumped by Megan McCafferty
8.) Great-Aunt Sophia's Lessons for Bombshells by Lisa Cach
9.) Thunder and Roses by Mary Jo Putney
10.) Freebie

Basically, it didn't go as I hoped.

One of the main reasons I decided to do this is because I'm HORRIBLE at reading during the summer. Having free time makes me less motivated to do things like reading. So, I actually didn't go as badly as I could've. I was more motivated than I usually would be.

This week we're going for slightly more manageable, but still unlikely to work.

1.) The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
2.) Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
3.) Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot
4.) Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal
5.) Either: A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly, The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen, or A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
6.) Reader's Choice! Any book on this shelf is up for it, so please let me know which you'd prefer me to read!
7.) Freebie

So, dear readers, will you be so kind as to help me with reader's choice and my romance pick of the week? Any of these you really love? I'm thinking I'll start with Such a Rush, personally. What are you gonna read this week?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. TEN THINGS WE DID!!! It's a super fun, easy read that'll keep you smiling. Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the forsaken and review it for me please!!!! Xoxoxo good luck! I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read LAST RITE by Lisa Desrochers!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.