Sunday, 8 July 2012

TBR for the Week (3)

Let's start by looking at last week's TBR pile.

1.) The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
2.) Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
3.) Size 12 and Ready to Rock by Meg Cabot

4.) Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal
5.) Either: A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly, The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen, or A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
6.) Reader's Choice! Any book on this shelf is up for it, so please let me know which you'd prefer me to read!
7.) Freebie: Wicked in Your Arms by Sophie Jordan

WOO for getting review books read! All of the books I read come out on Tuesday (except for A Kiss at Midnight), so be on the look out for all the reviews ever.

If you've looked at my book haul posted here, you'll notice I got a lot of awesome books this past week, so I decided to make this week a "Me" week, especially since next week I have to crack down on review books since I go on vacation less than two weeks AFTER and like making that a "Me" week as well.

At any rate, this week's ambitious because I'm really excited for all of these books. It's the same number of books as last week, but many of them are pretty big books. For example, The Diviners is a little over 600 pages. Yeah. But the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon starts tomorrow and goes through Wednesday, so that should also help motivate me (even if I'm only doing it unofficially.)

1.) The Diviners by Libba Bray
2.) The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
3.) For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
4.) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5.) What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
6.) Changeling by Phillipa Gregory
7.) Freebie

Any thoughts on these books? What are you reading this week?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. I really liked For Darkness Shows The Stars and My Life Next Door! Hope you get to those ones. I have to read Diviners like this week as well for um, something on the downlow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of THE DIVINERS. That is all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.