Sunday, 15 July 2012

TBR for the Week (4)

Well, last week...oh last week...

1.) The Diviners by Libba Bray
2.) The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson
3.) For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
4.) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5.) What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
6.) Changeling by Phillipa Gregory
7.) Freebie: The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
8.) Freebie: The Making of a Duchess by Shana Galen (this was my original freebie, but since I read it in a mini-personal read-a-thon Sunday, I'd initially forgotten to add it.)

When planning last week's reading list, I kind of forgot that I had a concert one night and then there was an unplanned day with my friends. The Diviners also took me longer than I thought it would to get into. Then I decided to reread Girl of Fire and Thorns before reading Crown of Embers and...they're not short books.

This week, I do have to get back to review books. So I'm planning to read

1.) Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
2.) Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3.) Skylark by Meagan Spooner
4.) Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
5.) Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
6.) Freebie

That should, theoretically, cover my review books for a couple weeks. I'll be happy if I just get those 5 read because I know I've got at least one day in which little reading will get done and tomorrow could turn into a Pride and Prejudice marathon, so...we'll see what happens.

I'm trying to decide what to do next week. I leave on Friday for vacation, so it might be kinda hectic here. I'll also be spending a lot of time thinking of what I'll pack the week AFTER and if I want to pack a lot again or assume I'll end up buying a crapload of books at the nearby bookstore again and try to stick to those.

So you tell me, should next week be a totally free week, a reader's choice week, a "me" week, or a week for books that are already released? If it'll help you decide, my available adult books are here and my available YA books are here.

Any thoughts on these books? Any thoughts on last week's books? And what should I do for next week?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. I just finished Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry and LOVED it. Such a good book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be interested in what you think of THRONE OF GLASS -- I've heard mixed things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.