Sunday, 5 August 2012

Book Haul (127)

Julie:

I'm pretty sure I warned y'all what happens when I go on vacation. So...yeah. I'm clearly not to blame here.

I tried to do a vlog, but Youtube wouldn't recognize my webcam and wanted to take about 50 hours to upload it from my webcam's software. I didn't feel like waiting until Tuesday. Hopefully, you'll all survive.

For Review:
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce
Darkwater by Catherine Fisher
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (via Netgalley)
This Is Not a Drill by Beck McDowell
Second Chance by Heather Brewer
The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent
Crazy by Amy Reed

Purchased:
Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
The Guy Next Door by Meggin Cabot/The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot
When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
The Rake by Mary Jo Putney
The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
Seduce Me at Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas
Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas
Prince of Dreams by Lisa Kleypas

So...yeah. That happened. What'd you get this week?

--Julie

Lanna:

I'm half asleep right now, so no goodreads links but the books I got were:



The Demon Trappers: Foretold by Jana Oliver
This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
A Brighter Fear by Kerry Drewery
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Great books! I really want to start the The Demon Trappers series! They look so freaking awesome! :) Enjoy the books you got.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.