Sunday, 19 August 2012

Book Haul (129)

...Oops?

Purchased:
A Matter of Scandal by Suzanne Enoch (ebook)
The Assassin and the Empire by Sarah J. Maas (ebook)
Not Quite a Gentleman by Jacquie D'Alessandro (ebook)
Maid to be Mine by K.L. O'Keefe (ebook)
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne (signed)
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Awkward by Marni Bates

For Review:
Crewel by Gennifer Albin (egalley)
Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick (egalley)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (sampler/egalley)
Josie Griffin is Not a Vampire by Heather Swain

And...yeah. I technically bought Monument 14 for myself, but I loaned it to a friend that day and then another friend is borrowing it now. I grabbed Innocent Darkness because Suzanne is a lovely person who included me in her acknowledgements (<3<3<3) and Awkward came highly recommended by Pam at Bookalicious.

And, uh, yeah. What'd you guys pick up this week?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. lots of books :) hope u enjoy them all!
    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah I can't resist purchasing ebooks either! Especially the romance one, but I see it as I am stockpiling for later.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.