Sunday, 16 September 2012

Book Haul (132)

It's been awfully quiet around here, hasn't it? Well, hopefully I'll be able to fix that. Lots of days off and weekends without plans in my near future. Hopefully that'll help things out, but...being a college student requires more time than a high school student, you know?



For Review:
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst (accepted finished copy)
Envy by Elizabeth Miles (unsolicited finished copy)
The Blessed by Tonya Hurley (unsolicited finished copy)
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (unsolicited finished copy)
Princess of the Silver Wood by Jessica Day George (requested egalley)

Purchased:
Defiance by C.J. Redwine (finished copy)
The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James (finished copy)
Bodega Dreams by Ernesto Quinonez (finished copy for school)
Dubliners by James Joyce (finished copy for school)
Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann (finished copy for school)
All Roads Lead to Austen: A Yearlong Journey with Jane by Amy Elizabeth Smith (Kindle freebie)
Guilty Pleasures by Laura Lee Guhrke (ebook on sale)
A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee (ebook on sale)
Lessons from a Scandalous Bride by Sophie Jordan (ebook purchase)

Umm...I mean...I just got my first debit card. But after this, it really *should* slow down...kind of...I mean there's a lot of YA signings going on in NYC soon...yeah...

How are you guys doing with book buying?

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. My copy of VESSEL is waiting for me at home and I'm so damn excited to read it. Sfjlksdjlksdfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JULIE! Now I see what you look like (lol)! Wow...loads of books! I haven't read half of them but I really want Burn for Burn, Defiance, and The Blessed! I got The Vessel too!

    ~Kailia @ Reading the Best

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought Vessel and Defiance. Very excited to read both of them, although I have no idea when I'll actually get to either.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.