Sunday, 23 September 2012

Book Haul (133)

Julie: 

See, more contained this week! Although...I'm at the Brooklyn Book Fest right now. So...yeah. That's a problem.

For Review:
Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel (unsolicited finished copy)
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (accepted ARC)

Purchased:
Every Day by David Levithan
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Such Wicked Intent showed up at my parents' last week before I came back to the dorm. The Lost Prince was pitched and then showed up here when I accepted because I'm a lot better at reading physical books than egalleys. Every Day and The Raven Boys only happened because I went to their signing in NYC on Tuesday.

But now Brooklyn Book Fest is happening and then there's another signing on Tuesday so...we'll see what happens.

--Julie

Lanna: 

So, these are actually books I've gotten over the past few weeks (I may be forgetting a few, cause I think I got some e-books too).



For Review:

Summertime of the Dead by Gregory Hughes
On The Day I Died by Candace Fleming
Blink Once by Cylin Busby

Bought:

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (which I've already read and reviewed, but I like to own physical copies of e-books that I read, unless I hate them, so yeah...)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Defiance by C.J. Redwine (Blame Julie)
Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan
To Selena, With Love by Chris Perez (Not normally my kind of book, but I was rewatching the movie of her life and I just wanted to know her husbands side of the story)

So, yeah - I think that's all. Read any of them? What'd you think?

I've not been reviewing much lately. Purely because I've not been reading much lately (well, I've been reading, but it's more starting a book, reading a few chapters, getting bored then picking up a different book - it's just been a struggle to finish any, but I'm working on it, hopefully I'll be posting more next week).

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.