Sunday, 21 October 2012

Book Haul (137)

Oh hey there! Definitely a more understandable load this week. I spent most my last day of ComicCon with Nicole at Paperback Princess and her family. I said a hello and goodbye to publicists I'd made friends with and attended a panel I promise I'll write about soon. I also spent a good amount of time in Artist Alley, checking out posters and prints. I'm kind of debating going back next year mostly for Artist Alley and the incredible artwork. At some point when my best friend isn't sleeping in my bed and my roommate isn't here, I'll do an updated room tour so y'all can see them.

ComicCon:
Department 19 by Will Hill
Legend poster
Bitterblue poster
Princess Jasmine print by Amy Mebberson
Beautiful Creatures movie poster

This obviously didn't all happen on Sunday, but I forgot the posters last weekend so...yeah.

Purchased:
Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott (finished hardcover purchased at Strand)
The Lacemaker and the Princess by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (finished paperback purchased at Strand)
Lizzie Bennet Diaries poster

For Review:
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (requested from Netgalley)

So...yeah. I now have a problem with ordering posters. I have...4 more on the way? And I've been stalking DeviantArt and tumblr for more posters/prints, mostly of princesses from Disney movies (and some not from Disney movies). I have another like...4 I plan to order as soon as they're available and the rest are building on a wishlist for after my birthday/Christmas money comes in. Unless I decide to be brave and email a link or two to family members with a "I want this" attached to it.

Anyway, how's your life? What books did you get lately?

--Julie


4 comments:

  1. What a bunch of awesome posters!

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog...and the books, so many, many books! It is great to get such a solid cross section of opinion...unbiased like, yanno?

    New follower/reader.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amy Mebberson's Pocket Princesses so much-they make me smile :) Is Jasmine your favorite princess? Mine's Aurora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Jasmine's not. I went on the last day though and she had Jasmine, a smaller Aurora and another small-princess. But Aurora and the other princess were $40 a piece. I couldn't pull that off. =/

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.