Wednesday, 10 October 2012

What Do You Want to Know?

So, as I've mentioned, I'm going to ComicCon on Friday and Sunday. I'm definitely planning to go to a couple of YA-centric panels, but a lot of my time is dedicated to wandering around. And I'm curious what you guys want to know and see.

I want to be able to tell you guys about what goes on and any new information I get and can share, but it helps me to remember things to tell you if I know what to look for.

Do you want to hear what books publishers are pushing? What people think is the next trend? How certain authors think of work? I'll put my approximate schedule below so you guys can maybe figure out things you'd like to read about when I get back. Any time that's not designated there (or spent in line for those things) will be spent with me wandering around, mostly looking at publisher's booths, but also to see the general convention floor since this is my first convention...ever. Also, if you'll be at ComicCon either of these days and know you'll be at one of the panels/signings I'm planning to be at, feel free to come say hi! 

Friday:
  • Alex Bracken and Dan Krokos signing from 11-12
  • Passion, Power, and Paranormals! Panel from 1:30-2:30
  • Passion, Power, and Paranormals! Signing from 3:15-4:15
  • Geek Geek Revolution from 4-4:45
  • Morgan Rhodes signing at 5:30
  • Steampunk 101 from 9-10 (this is iffy and depends entirely on if I'm awake enough to handle it)
Sunday:
  •  Geek Geek Revolution: The Sequel from 12-12:45
  • Kids/YA Publisher Spotlight from 1:30-2:30
  • Caragh O'Brien signing from 3:30-4:30
So, what should I report back on? What should I look for? Any tips on the Javitz and conventions and ComicCon in particular? Anything you just want to tell me in general? I'm all ears for this!

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I really wish I can be there for Steampunk 101.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.