Sunday, 25 November 2012

Book Haul (140)

Julie:

Long time no share, I know! But I only got two books one week, then one book the next week...then I bought 4...then there was this week when I finally got to go home and see what showed up.

The Dead and the Buried by Kim Harrington (ARC for review from Scholastic)
Sanditon by Jane Austen and Anne Telscombe (paperback purchased from Strand)
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard (paperback purchased from Strand)
The Education of Bet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (paperback purchased from Strand)
So Close to You by Rachel Carter (hardcover purchased from Strand)
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (paperback purchased from Bank Street Books for signing)
Who I Kissed by Janet Gurtler (paperback purchased from Bank Street Books for signing)
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (hardcover received for review from Simon and Schuster)
Just One Day by Gayle Forman (ARC for review from Penguin)
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (ARC for review from Penguin)
Poison by Molly Cochran (hardcover received for review from Simon and Schuster)
The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber (egalley received from Sourcebooks)

So, yeah, it was a pretty good few weeks. I'm expecting at least one more package that'll be a birthday present I can pick up when I come back to my parents' next weekend. Otherwise, we'll see what happens!

How have your holidays been? Any good books?

--Julie

Lanna:

Bought:

Quintana of Charyn by Melina Marchetta

DFVKNDFLJVNDJVB! I love this series and Melina Marchetta is one of my favourite authors, so I couldn't wait for the international release of this book and ended up ordering it from fishpond and getting it shipped from Australia instead. I'm about a third of the way into the book so far and dfkvbslkfdvblsk! I prefer the Australian covers anyway. (I actually bought it a while ago, but it took a few weeks to get here.)

For review:

Broken Illusions by Ellie James (I think the first book is called Shattered Dreams, which I own but haven't read yet.)
The Day I Met Suzie by Chris Higgins
Siege by Sarah Mussi

I got some ebooks too, probably, but I can't remember which ones. What'd you guys get this week?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.