Thursday, 22 November 2012

November 22nd

November 22nd is a special day. You see, many years ago, on this day...Toy Story was first released (seriously). And, you know, it's Julie's birthday, too. And I suck at birthday posts, so I'm going to try and distract her from that with some lovely things.

Like this picture of a massive dog licking a tiny rabbit as it washes it's face:


Or this gif of a pug running up the stairs:


Or this one of Ryan Gosling taking his top off. Because...reasons.


Or maybe some Matthew/Mary adorableness:


Or! OR! A Doctor/Rose fan video...set to a Mariana's Trench song. (Also, Julie, have I told you how much I DFKJNVSJLNFVYAY! the fact that you're actually watching Doctor Who now? Because DFFKNSLDKNVSLGNBGYAYAYAY!)



Or, uh, Robert Pattinson talking about his love for Twilight:



I know, I know.

Basically, just...Happy Birthday, Julie. I hope you have a day as awesome as you are. :)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.