Sunday, 9 December 2012

Book Haul (141)

Well hello there! My semester is winding down, just one week of classes and then two days of finals for me, then I'm on break for about 5 weeks. During that time, I'll be reading and blogging my heart out, as well as working on getting an apartment in the summer, doing some math to see what my parents can reasonably afford, cleaning up my resume and cover letter for summer internships, and doing some other things that I can't talk about yet.

So basically, starting sometime around Christmas, you can start expecting ALL of the reviews because I've got like 20+ to write. And then I'll be reading a lot to stock up for the future.

In other news, while this book haul DOES look bad, it's not horrendous. The ebooks were either free normally or they were on sale and I was using gift cards, four of the books I bought were for a signing, and all but three of them were at least half off. So...go me?

Purchased:
Dangerous Voices by Rae Carson (ebook available for free from Amazon)
An Affair Before Christmas by Eloisa James (ebook purchased from Amazon with gift card)
Passion and Pleasure in London by Melody Thomas (ebook purchased from Amazon with gift card)
The Countess by Lynsay Sands (ebook purchased from Amazon with gift card)
The Bride Wore Scarlet by Liz Carlyle (ebook purchased from Amazon with gift card)
Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst (paperback purchased from Strand)
Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson (hardcover purchased from Strand)
Touching the Surface by Kim Sabitini (hardcover purchased from Strand)
Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready (hardcover purchased from Strand)
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris (hardcover purchased from Strand)
Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt (hardcover purchased from Books of Wonder and signed)
Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNara (hardcover purchased from Books of Wonder)
Fair Coin by E.C. Meyers (hardcover purchased from Books of Wonder)
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton (hardcover purchased from Strand and signed)

For Review:
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (paperback received from HarperTeen)

So, that's it for me this week and I may or may not have another haul for you next weekend!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.