Sunday, 10 February 2013

Book Haul 148

Lanna:

For review:
Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff (which came in this awesome little box thing with a notebook and a pen and stuff)

Bought:
Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde

And I think that's all I got. What'd you guys get?

Later.

Julie: 

I...kinda broke my own rules this week. I only have a good reason for breaking them in like 2 instances. The rest? Nope.

Gifted:
The Elite by Kiera Cass (ARC gifted)
Rush by Eve Silver (ARC gifted)

Purchased:
Bossypants by Tina Fey (paperback purchased from my school's store using store credit)
One Good Earl Deserves a Lover by Sarah MacLean (Kindle book purchased from Amazon with gift card)
The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell (hardcover purchased from Strand)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (paperback purchased from Strand)
Wild Roses by Deb Caletti (paperback purchased from Strand)
Tempest by Julie Cross (paperback purchased from Strand)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (hardcover purchased for signing from Books of Wonder)

No links today because I did stupid things that messed up my wrists (my wrists are super sensitive to weight/movements, possibly because of arthritis...I should figure this out some day) so this all hurts and I don't want to prolong it.

I'm going home next weekend, so there may be a fairly large haul because I'll have a month's worth of books so...yeah. Fair warning.

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. I went a bit overboard this week too but thankfully it was just at the library so my pocketbook was spared. Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.