Sunday, 17 February 2013

Book Haul (149)

A weekend at home! I'm packing up to go back to the city now, but wanted to do this book haul before leaving so I wouldn't forget anything. Also, I'm packing up all the books I'll need for Teen Author Festival next month and that's...a lot of work. It's somewhat terrifying, honestly.

For Review:
The Whole Stupid Way We Are by N. Griffin (finished copy for review from Simon and Schuster)
What the Spell? by Brittany Geragotelis (finished copy for review from Simon and Schuster)
All I Need by Susane Colasanti (ARC for review from Penguin)
Five Summers by Una LaMarche (ARC for review from Penguin)
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (ARC for review from Penguin)
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer (egalley from Edelweiss and HarperTeen)

Purchased:
A Week to be Wicked by Tessa Dare (ebook purchased for Kindle from Amazon with gift card)
Gravity by Melissa West (Daily Deal ebook purchased for Kindle from Amazon with gift card)
The Kadin by Bertrice Small (ebook purchased for Kindle from Amazon with gift card)

Basically, I'm really pumped for ALL OF THESE and I want a way to read all books at the same time and also to not go to school. I have like two more books to read for various reasons, then I can dive into these and it will be lovely.

So, what did you guys get this week?

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.