Sunday, 10 March 2013

Book Haul 151

I've been trying to branch out from my usual kind of books because I'm still in a reading funk and I thought maybe trying something new would help.

Bought:


Night Over Water by Ken Follett - I've never read anything of his, but I've seen and loved two mini-series adaptions of his books so I figure maybe I might like this.

Intensity by Dean Koontz - I love horror/thriller type movies, but I haven't really read any books in that genre since I was a kid and had an obsession with Point Horror books. I just saw this one and it sounded interesting. *shrug*

Wicked by Gregory Maguire - I really, really want to see the musical and it's actually playing in Scotland this year so maybe I'll get to, but I want to read the book first. I just got the e-book to see if I like it first and if I do, I'll get it--and the rest of the series--in paperback.

I got one book for review (unsolicited) but I can't remember the title right now, it wasn't really something I wanted to read but my nephew wanted to read it so I let him (I'll add the title/goodreads link once I find where I put the press release).

And that's all I got this week. What'd you guys get? Have you read any of the ones I mentioned? And, is there any books you'd recommend that aren't YA (adult fantasy, romance, historical, thriller etc.)?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.