Monday, 17 June 2013

Book Haul (153)

Julie: 
So, this is partly my BEA-haul and partly...a lot of other stuff haul. The video below is going to be the BEA/BEA-related haul. I think where I got everything is fairly self-explanatory. (Signed, in a signing line, not signed, at a publisher booth, I explain when a book was mine/was purchased.) I'm not going to link any of these, I'm just going to point you to my BEA-shelf on goodreads and most of the books mentioned will be there.



Some other books I've gotten recently (Note: This isn't all of them. I've moved like twice, I'm not fully unpacked, and I don't even remember what was in my last haul. But here's what I DO remember.)

Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller (via Netgalley)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (bought at Strand)
Beautiful Strange by Christina Lauren (bought at Strand)
Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsay (bought at Strand)
The Blood Confession by Alison Libby (bought at Strand)
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff (bought at Strand)
This Love by Nazarea Andrews (NA egalley for review from author)
Subject to Change by Alessandra Thomas (NA egalley for review from author)
Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (bought at Strand)
The Foundling by Georgette Heyer (bought at Strand)
Triangles by Ellen Hopkins (bought at school bookstore)

I...think that's it? I mean, I know I picked up other books, but I cannot think of what they are. SO...probably next time when I'm at my parents' and have all the books that are there.

Anything super exciting to you? What'd you pick up recently?

--Julie


Lanna:
I haven't done a book haul since like...March? I think? So while there's a lot of books here, it's a few months worth of books, they're not all recent. The only reason I'm even posting this is because I got way behind in my TBR pile, especially with review books (because my best friends wedding was happening and I was a bridesmaid), so I want to at least mention the books because it may take quite a while to get reviews up for them, some may not get reviewed at all.

So yeah, these are all the books I've gotten since about March:



For Review:

Noble Conflict by Malorie Blackman
Ways to See a Ghost by Emily Diamand
Blooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
Last Chance Angel by Alex Gutteridge
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
Spy for the Queen of Scots by Theresa Breslin
You Don't Know Me by Sophie Bennett
The Day I Met Suzie by Chris Higgins
Lockwood & Co. by Jonathan Stroud
Chasing the Dark by Sam Hepburn
Undedog by Markus Zusak
Fighting Ruben Wolfe by Markus Zusak
Getting the Girl by Markus Zusak
Dead Silence by Kimberley Derting
Doll Bones by Holly Black
Siege by Sarah Mussi
Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler (finished copy)
The Night is for Hunting by John Marsden
Burning for Revenge by John Marsden


Bought:

Crash Into You by Roni Loren
Women & Children First by Gill Paul
The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler
Adorkable by Sarra Manning
The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Kartography by Kamila Shamsie
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Night School by C.J. Daugherty
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Bonjour Tristesse by Francoise Sagan
Dragon Flight by Anne McCaffrey
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor

Earthquake: San Francisco 1906 by Kathleen Duey
Louisiana Hurrican 1860 by Kathleen Duey


Other:

Hannah of Hope Street by Dee Williams (book my mum had for reading on a plane)

Sorry for the lack of goodreads links, but it'd take me ages to add that many. Read any of them? Like them? Hate them? If there's any you think I should read and review first, let me know. o.O

Later.



2 comments:

  1. Ugh, moving is THE WORST. I have not even found a place yet but am already sick of it lololol.

    BUT.

    Good life choice with Stormdancer, that book is FANTASTIC.

    AND YAY! WHERE THE STARS STILL SHINE! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read Attachments by Rainbow Rowell so bad! I'm nervous that I won't like it as much as her YA books though.

    Where the Stars Still Shine looks SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.