Sunday, 30 June 2013

How to Continue Following Us

As many of you know, the beloved Google Friend Connect and Google Reader are going away starting...tomorrow. So, we set up a few ways for you to continue following us!

  • Subscribe by Email: In the sidebar is where the options are basically listed. One of the boxes asks for your email. You can put your email in there and get an email from us every time we update. I'm kind of assuming this works because I don't use it and nobody's outright said to us that they work but...I'm going with it. (Note from Lanna: It works, forgot to tell Julie that...)
  • Google+: This is another one where I really don't know how it works, but we recently installed it. You can add us to a circle...whatever that means? For those of you who are Google+ savvy, go for it.
  • BlogLovin': This is a pretty popular route. You can switch over all the blogs you follow on GFC to BlogLovin' really easily. You pretty much sign up and it automatically asks if you want to import from GoogleReader. Follow my blog with Bloglovin
  • Facebook: We went ahead and made a Facebook page you guys can like. It'll probably be updated every time we post if I remember to update or figure out how to connect the blog to Facebook.
So, there you go. You can also follow Lanna and/or me on Twitter where we usually post the blog links a few times a day. We hope we'll see you guys around the various new ways to follow!

--Julie

3 comments:

  1. You could connect your blog to facebook using Twitterfeed or Networked Blogs.. Bloglovin' on facebook works too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew there were a few days, but never got around to figuring it out. I hadn't known BlogLovin' was an option, but since it's been so easy, I went with that. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I follow via Bloglovin and seriously, I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.