Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: The Best of 2013 (So Far)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic is top ten of the year so far. This was...a bit of a challenge, actually. I'd actually forgotten I'd read many of these books which isn't really a promising sign, but I know I loved them and will still endorse them when they come to mind. I'm really sad about this because while I AM a bit behind where I'd like, I've still read over 50 books this year so far. Hopefully, while I'm catching up and getting ahead this summer, I'll find many more to love.

Links are going to goodreads. If I've reviewed it, the review link is right next to it. If I haven't...you'll just have to wait until I DO review it. Or see if I wrote a review on goodreads.  Or just ask me and I'll be happy to gush. :)


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Picture Perfect by Alessandra Thomas (my review)
Suddenly Royal by Nicole Chase (my review)
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
Cinders and Sapphires by Leila Rasheed
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (my review)
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
Losing It by Cora McCarmack 

Honorary Mentions: Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance (my review), This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (my review), Infinityglass by Myra McEntire and Subject to Change by Alessandra Thomas

The first two honorable mentions are 2013 books, but I read them in 2012, so I wasn't totally sure they could count. Subject to Change and Infinityglass were both read this week after I'd already set up the post and Lanna had photoshopped the pictures, so it was too late to add them on officially.

But yeah, there you go. Lots of contemporary in this, huh? Wonder what that says about the market...and me.

What are your favorites so far this year?

--Julie

2 comments:

  1. A lot of the books on my TBR pile that I'm really excited for are on your list! My favorite book I've read so far this year is probably Meant to Be by Lauren Morril.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some love for THE ARCHIVED... I can't believe that one's still sitting on my shelf! Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.