Sunday, 7 July 2013

Book Haul (155)

Welp, I'm rounding out what's probably the longest stay I've had at my parents' since Christmas today. As most of you read this, I'll probably be packing up and heading back to the city where I may or may not melt from lack of A.C.

I didn't really get a ton of books this week, but I've barely reported on ebooks in the past month, so it seems like a lot. Let's get to it, then, shall we?

eGalleys:
Infinityglass by Myra McEntire (via publicist/Netgalley) [you bet your ass I've already devoured this]
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (via Netgalley)
Cherry Money Baby by John M. Cusick (via Netgalley)
The Kingdom of Little Wounds by Susann Cokal (via Netgalley)
The Extra by Kathryn Lasky (via Netgalley)
My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron (via Netgalley)

eBooks Purchased:
Pretending He's Mine by Lauren Blakely
Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare
Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

eBooks Gifted/For Review:
The Marquess of Cake by Heather Hiestand (via Heather's agent/Pam)
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky (via author for review)
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky (via author for review)
Addicted to You by Colina Brennan (via Alessandra)

Hard Copies:
Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (finished copy from publisher)
Precious Blood (The Blessed #1) by Tonya Hurley (paperback from publisher)
fml by Shaun David Hutchison (paperback from publisher)

So...yeah. That's...yeah. This is why I'm pretty sure I'm going to go on a book buying ban until the end of the month when I'm on vacation in my favorite place in the world with my tied-for-first favorite bookstore. Besides the order I'll be placing from Barnes and Noble.

Anything super exciting for you guys lately?

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVED The Sea Of Tranquility. I really need to buy a hard copy, that is how much I loved it -- these days I am trying to slim down on my books but I cannot help but NEED a hard copy for my shelves for easy access whenever.

    Also, yay I am so happy you got Infinityglass, I know how big of a fan you are! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.