Sunday, 4 August 2013

Book Haul (156)

I really should stop skipping around on these, you know? I'll work on it.

Anyway, this past week was my annual vacation, which, usually, means a lot of books. It did again this year, but not one book I bought was YA. Their YA section is a lot of books I've already read or have no interest in. I did pick up 11 romance novels. I'm not going to go through them all because that's a lot and this isn't a romance blog, but basically, you can find them on my new romance shelf. I have it set to organize by date added, so the first eleven books? Those are the ones I picked up. I'm also hoping to do another Romance Review soon, so you may see a couple featured there.

Purchased:
Secret Society Girl by Diana Peterfreund (paperback from Strand)
Under the Rose by Diana Peterfreund (paperback from Strand)
Gossip Hound by Wendy Holden (paperback from Strand)
OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu (hardback from Strand)
By Referral Only by Lyla Pane (ebook from Amazon)
This Duchess of Mine by Eloisa James (ebook from Amazon)
A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry (paperback from Hooked on Books)
Snobs by Julian Fellowes (paperback from Hooked on Books)

For Review:
Perfect Lies by Kiersten White (eARC from Edelweiss)
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine (eARC from Edelweiss)
Delia's Shadow by Jamie Lee Moyer (eARC from Netgalley)
Warrior by Ellen Oh (eARC from Edelweiss)
Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam (eARC from Edelweiss)
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens (eARC from Edelweiss)
Avalon by Mindee Arnett (eARC from Edelweiss)
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (eARC from Edelweiss)
All That Glows by Ryan Graudin (eARC from Edelweiss)
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (eARC from Edelweiss)
Foreplay by Sophie Jordan (eARC from Edelweiss)
Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb (eARC from Edelweiss)
The Shadow Prince by Bree Despain (eARC from Edelweiss)
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas (hardcover from publisher)
Because of Low by Abbi Glines (paperback from publisher)
Dead Set by Richard Kadrey (ARC from publisher)
The Beautiful and the Damned by Jessica Verday (ARC from publisher)
The 100 by Kass Morgan (ARC from publisher)
Once We Were by Kat Zhang (ARC from publisher)

Gifted:
Beautiful Bitch by Christina Lauren (thanks Pam for the ebook!)

I'm fairly certain I'm missing a Georgette Heyer book, but it's at my apartment and I'm at my parents' so...oh well. I'm a bit more concerned about trying to make it through this list, you know? I've already read three of these books and I'm working on the first romance novel from my new stack. I really want to make a dent in these before my classes start at the end of the month. I'm also probably going to put up a Stack of Five (Misty explains what that is here) sometime this week, so if there's any books up there you might want to see on my Stack of Five, let me know!

How about you guys? Anything good for you? Anything I should bump up the TBR?

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.