Sunday, 11 August 2013

Book Haul (157)

Lanna:
So I haven't done a book haul since the middle of June, I think? So all of these books are ones I've gotten since then. I'd just skip them completely except I've been really slow at reading these past few months and this way at least the books get some attention even if it takes me forever to get a review up. So...yes. Onto the books:


For Review:

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
Teardrop by Lauren Kate
Linked by Imogen Howsen
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
Winter Damage by Natasha Carthew (this one came in a box with a bar of chocolate, a packet of hot coco, fingerless gloves, and a packet of tissues, which was pretty cool)

Also, this one showed up after I'd already written up this post:

Stay Where You Are and Then Leave by John Boyne (and it came tied up in string with a little bag of sweets and a print out of a news paper from when the book was set--I think it's set during the first world war?). 

Bought:

Books 1-3 in Maria V. Snyder's Poison Study series (not sure what the series name is?)
Books 3 and 4 in the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
The Cuckoo's Calling by J. K. Rowling/Robert Galbraith
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory (which I had no desire to see until the mini-series put me in the mood to read some historical set in that time period)

I got some e-books too, and I think there may have been another couple of review books too, but it was a while ago now and I can't remember which ones.

What'd you guys get? And have you read any of these ones (particularly the Poison Study ones, I wanna know if those are good)?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.