Anyway...I'm so used to reviewing books that I'm not really sure how to go about this one, so I guess I'll just go with a list.
- It's very pretty. Seriously, it is just like a vintage-y hardback book. The design is lovely.
- It doesn't just look like a book, it feels like one too so it's much more enjoyable reading on the Kindle with this on it (aside from being lighter and the lack of physically turning a page, it feels just like holding a regular book).
- Still on the subject of it being like a real book--it can be put on the bookcase and easily be mistaken for an actual book.
- The Kindle feels really secure and doesn't move about (the way it did in the old one), buttons are easily accessed.
- The only thing about the cover that maybe isn't so good is that you couldn't just shove it in your bag unless you have a pocket it would fit into or a bag organiser or something to keep it secure. It is just like a book, so the cover will probably (just a guess) be more easily damaged than some other kindle covers you can get and it doesn't seal shut so it'd be easier for the cover to flip open and for something to scratch the kindle. But, this is only really an issue if your bag isn't very well organised (not an issue for me), you just have to be a bit more careful with it than you would with a regular cover.
- I love it. It's way better than the old Kindle cover (it was one of those faux leather-y type ones--it didn't feel as secure in that one; the Kindle would move about in it obstructing the buttons and it was annoying to hold it because the cover was flipped open too far so it couldn't really comfortably be held the way a proper book is held), this cover has none of the issues that one had.
You can check out the website here. They have some other classic book covers, different colours, and some personalised ones if you don't want to have an existing book title on it.