Sunday, 13 October 2013

Book Haul (160)

Lanna:
I think the last time I did a book haul post was mid-September? Maybe? So these are the books I've gotten since then.

For review:

Finding It by Cora Carmack
Blackberry Blue and Other Fairy Tales by Jamila Gavin
Dark Possession by Carol Goodman (I think this one is the third in the Fairwick Chronicles? I think the US title is different too, I haven't read the series so...*shrug*)

I also got these, which obviously aren't my kind of thing but my niece loves them:


Bought:

The Duchess Quartet by Eloisa James
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne
The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa

Later.

1 comment:

  1. You've done well, nice books! http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/freebies.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.