Sunday, 3 November 2013

Book Haul (161)

It feels like I haven't posted on here for ages, but it's not actually been that long (and I think I did post like 11 reviews last month, so that's not too bad but it feels like less and it's bugging me). I was going to do a review of Beautiful Bastard (which I read after reading Julie's post on the series) but I don't have much to say about it really, so...yeah...have a book haul instead, until I can stop procrastinating enough to actually finish a book.

Oh, before I get to the book haul, are any of you guys doing NaNoWriMo this year? :)

Anyway, here are my new books since...whenever it was I last did a book haul:


For review:

Allegiant by Veronica Roth - I actually tried to find this when I was shopping, but couldn't and then this was actually waiting for me when I got home the very same day. I've started it, but can't seem to bring myself to pick it up again, I'm just not that into it. I'm going to try and force myself to finish it tomorrow though, just to get it over with.

Bought:

Briar Rose by Jana Oliver - I actually bought this because I tried and failed to find Allegiant. I love Jana's Demon Trappers series, so hopefully this is just as good.

Carter Reed by Tijan - I loved this book. I was sent the e-book for review but when I saw it was released as a paperback too, I had to get it.

This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales

The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty - This is the 3rd in a series (an awesome series, I think the first book was Feeling Sorry for Celia...although it has a few different titles).

And bought, but not pictured because they're not here yet:


Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh - Her blog is hilarious and awesome and I'm so glad she released a book.

Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman - Love the movie, wanted to read the book. I blame Halloween.

And, this was a gift and it's not really a book...but it sort of counts, and it's so pretty I wanna show you. My best friend got this for my birthday when she was at Camden market and I love it:


And I think that's all I got (excluding e-books). Read any of them? What've you guys been reading?

Later.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.