Sunday, 9 February 2014

Book Haul (166)

Lanna:
So...it's been a while. I've been meaning to post more, but I've just not been reading much (not for lack of trying, I have been reading, just not finishing the books I read). But, I'll try to post more in the next few weeks, and until then, here's a book haul...

For review:
Looking at the Stars by Jo Cotterill - Only the dust jacket is in the picture because I started reading it (not loving it just yet, but hopefully it'll get better and I'll have a review up soon).
The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler

Bought:
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien - I've never really had any desire to read this or Lord of the Rings, but people keep going on about how awesome they are and I really liked this edition and it was really cheap, so...
This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl
Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
Books 1-3 in the Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh -
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
The Two Pearls of Wisdow by Allison Goodman - This is the adult title for Eon.
Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (this is the second book, I did buy the first but it's not here yet)

I got a few more but they're either 1) not here yet, 2) at my mums or 3) on my Kindle, which I can't be bothered getting out of my bag right now. So, yeah, that's (almost) all the books I've gotten since...whenever I last did a book haul.

What books have you gotten recently? Read any of these ones?

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul. I like the covers for some of your books. I hope you enjoy them.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.