So, our winners?
1. Vicious by V.E. Schwab to get reviewed
2. Nantucket Blue by Leila Howard to read
My review for Vicious is going up tomorrow since this week was kinda crazy and I'll be working on reading Nantucket Blue and hopefully finishing before I leave for a trip on Friday, at which point I may or may not have internet.
So, what are our options for this week?
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
- School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
- My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows
- Tarnish by Katherine Longshore
- Eon by Alison Goodman
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
- How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Changeless by Gail Carriger
- Moth and Spark by Anne Leonard
- The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz
- Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
- Hero by Alethea Kontis
- Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce
- You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
- Small Damages by Beth Kephart
- Violins of Autumn by Amy McAuley
- Sex with Kings by Eleanor Herman
Fun Fact: Only 1 book on the to read list is a hardcover for me because PLANES man. Planes.
So, what should I sneak in a review of? What should I read next weekend? The choice is YOURS, guys. And because I'm currently at my parents' and therefore currently with a 9 year old boy, I'm picturing all of you throwing your pokeballs and screaming "I CHOOSE YOU" when you cast your votes.