Sunday, 6 April 2014

Book Haul (168)

Well then...it's been a while since I've done a book haul (I think the last one was in February?). So yeah, here are all the books I've gotten since then. What've you guys been reading? :)

Bought:

Much Ado About Nothing and Measure For Measure - because I want to read more Shakespeare. I got these ones since I don't hear as much about them (at least, I don't hear much about Measure for Measure). I have the complete works, but it's not a very practical reading copy.

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin

Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Dukes Heart by Sarah MacLean (I took a photo of the first book by mistake instead of this one, oops)

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (already reviewed--actually read last year but I wanted the UK paperback)
Red Leaves by Paullina Simons (already reviewed)
Closer by Patrick Marber (already reviewed)

E-books:
My Lover, His Brother & Me by Janey Woodall (already reviewed)
You're the One That I Want by Giovanna Fletcher (for review from NetGalley)

Other:
I showed some novels that my step-dad found in the attic and gave to me before, but he also found loads of books about movies and old Hollywood actors and he's given me some of them too. I think most of these are from like the 70's or something (I'm not going to hunt down the goodreads links for them all, but they should be easy enough to find if any look interesting to you).


 And I think that's all. :)

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Elsewhere is a really great book. I read it years ago but I remember loving it, and I still wish it got more recognition because it was such a unique concept. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.