Sunday, 27 April 2014

Book Haul (169)

Lanna:
For once I didn't wait months before posting one of these again, but I got some books I'm really excited to read in the past week.

For review

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira - I am ridiculously excited for this one.
Alex As Well by Alyssa Brugman - Don't really know much about this one, hopefully it'll be awesome.

Bought

Hostage Three by Nick Lake - I started reading another Nick Lake book last year and I loved the writing, but the story didn't hook me. The story of this one sounds more appealing so I've been dying to read it for quite a while.

The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes - Do ever have those books that you keep hearing awesome things about and you're so on the fence about reading them and you nearly buy them so many times because you keep seeing them everywhere? This is one of those books for me, I finally caved and got it.

Star of the Morning by Lynn Kurland - I really can't remember where I heard about this one or what it's about, but yeah, I'm guessing it's high fantasy? I need to read more of that...

What've you guys been reading? :)

Later.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.