Sunday, 25 May 2014

Book Haul (170)

Julie:
I could try to add ALL the books I've gotten since my last book haul, but I actually attempted a book haul a few weeks ago, but of course Goodreads wasn't helping out. It was a lot. So...we're gonna start a new and just cover the last two weeks.

For Review:
Winterspell by Claire Legrand (egalley from Edelweiss)
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld (egalley from Edelweiss)
Pawn by Aimee Carter (finished copy from Harlequin Teen Panel)

Purchased:
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (purchased at Barnes and Noble for signing)

I'll see you...with a BEA haul.

--Julie

Lanna:
It's 1:15am as I write this and I'm on Skype with my two best friends (one watching Breaking Dawn Part 2 with a frown and the other dancing to cheesy 90's music with me), so I'll probably forget books I got. And instead of a photo, I'll just give you a Shelfari print screen.


For Review:
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (already read and reviewed - tl;dr version: it's awesome, read it)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor

Bought:
And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini

Later.


1 comment:

  1. Great books this week. I loved We Were Liars and Pawn. Happy reading and can't wait to see you at BEA, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.