Sunday, 8 June 2014

Book Haul (171)/BEA 14 Book Haul

Hello there! Told you I'd be back after BEA. I HAD hoped to do a video BEA haul, but the one I recorded didn't process??? And then I had to go to my parents' and I brought several of my books and they won't make it back to my apartment and another that is will be going out on loan so...basically, that's not happening. 

I do have pictures though! Except for Saturday's books but that was like 4 books so...*shrug*

But first, the non-BEA books! Because I'm a semi-ashamed addict who got other books as well during/after BEA.

Non-BEA 
Winterspell by Claire Legrand (egalley from Edelweiss)
The Contract by Derek Jeter and Paul Mantell (egalley from Edelweiss)
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (egalley from Edelweiss)
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas (egalley from Edelweiss)
No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown (egalley from Edelweiss)
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (egalley from Netgalley)
The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett (egalley from Netgalley)
Extraction by Stephanie Diaz (egalley from Netgalley)
Brazen by Katherine Longshore (egalley from Netgalley)
Scandalize Me by Caitlin Crews (egalley from Netgalley)
Take Me by Maisey Yates (free on Amazon)
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling (ebook purchased for Kindle)
The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell (won ebook edition from author)

...only semi-shameless. Only. Semi. Shameless.

Teen Author Carnival/BEA Day 1
Four sampler by Veronica Roth
This Shattered World by Megan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
The Jewel by Amy Ewing
Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle (signed)
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout (signed)
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Bitter Greens by Kate Forsyth
The Things You Kiss Goodbye by Leslie Connor (signed)
Blonde Ops by Charlotte Bennardo and Natalie Zaman
Hero Complex by Margaux Froley
I'm Glad I Did by Cynthia Wells
Jackaby by William Ritter

BEA Day 2



I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (signed)
Sublime by Christina Lauren (signed)
Finding It by Cora Carmack (finished copy;signed)
Wait for You by J. Lynn (finished copy;signed) 
Lux: Beginnings (Obsidian & Onyx) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (finished copy;signed)
Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson (signed)
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang (signed)
Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios (signed)
Starry Night by Isabel Gillies (signed)
Zac & Mia by A.J. Betts
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper
Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz (signed)
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
The Magician's Lie by Greer Macallister
The End of Innocence by Allegra Jordan
We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke (signed)
Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler (signed)

BEA Day 3

The Fire Artist by Daisy Whitney (signed)
The One by Kiera Cass (finished copy)
Endgame: The Calling by James Frey
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley (ebook)

The nice thing about this massive amount of books is that of my BEA books, I've read 5 already! And a coupe of these are 2015 books. But I've set a goal to read ALL my ARCs by next BEA. It's a super unrealistic goal, but I'm hopeful, especially since I've got a pretty empty summer ahead.

Anything you're really excited about? Anything I should bump up the pile? Anything you guys want early reviews for? Let me know!

--Julie

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I see that we got some of the same books in common. You got a lot of great goodies in there.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.