Sunday, 20 July 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (2)

On the Blog

Wednesday: Julie's starting to catch up on some very overdue reviews, starting with some 2012 releases





Julie

Book Haul
Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber (ebook via library)

Joseph Anton by Salman Rushdie (ebook via library) 
In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson (ebook via library)
I Want it That Way by Ann Aguirre (egalley via Netgalley)
As Long as You Love Me by Ann Aguirre (egalley via Netgalley)
Dare To Kiss by S.B. Alexander (egalley via Netgalley)
The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo (paperback via publisher)
The Pearl That Broke Its Shell by Nadia Hashimi (2 hardcovers via publisher)
Heart Breaths by K.K. Hendin (ebook purchased for Kindle)
Perfect Pitch by Mindy Klasky (ebook free on Amazon)
Fastball by V.K. Sykes (ebook free on Amazon)

Books Read

 I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre

As Long as You Love Me by Ann Aguirre
Brazen by Katherine Longshore

Upcoming Reads

I have no idea! New Adult reading week didn't turn out quite as I wanted. I got restless and impatient and didn't know what I wanted to read. Then yesterday, I got a new bed delivered and rearranged my pseudo-room and got to put a bunch of books I've had lying around on display and randomly picked up Brazen after everything settled. I read the first 120 pages or so, napped, did some family stuff, watched a baseball game, then went to just read a few chapters before showering and finishing up this post...then suddenly it was 3:30 in the morning and I'd read the whole thing and cried. So, hopefully the little slump I had will be broken!








Anything you guys are hoping I'll read?


--Julie

1 comment:

  1. Great haul, ladies! I can't wait to read your reviews on these books.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.