Sunday, 24 August 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (7)

On the Blog

Monday: Lanna's finally made it through AMY & ROGER'S EPIC DETOUR
Tuesday: Lanna talked about the Top Ten Books people have told her to read





Julie

Book Haul



Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous by Tierney Fowler (egalley via publisher)
Faces of the Dead by Suzanne Weyn (egalley via publisher)


Books Read


Hook's Revenge by Heidi Schulz
Recklessly Royal by Nicole Chase
Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
Ghost House by Alexandra Adornetto (DNF)
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
Tease by Sophie Jordan

So, definitely a good reading week and a hell of a way to end the summer!
 
Upcoming Reads


????

I honestly haven't thought about it at all. Between vacation and packing up to move back to NYC as of today and starting my semester and all the other craziness happening next week, it hasn't crossed my mind. I'm going to continue working on Outlander, and hopefully finish since my loan ends this upcoming week, but we'll see!

Odds and Ends 

Now that I'm all relaxed from a week of hiking, zip lining, swimming, and reading, it's time for classes again. This semester I have classes from 8 am to 5 pm Mondays and Wednesdays with one gap from 9:30-11:00, so I'm going to have to be creative with getting in food and energy. And I have the 8 am class again on Thursday. Fortunately, this semester looks (mostly) awesome and I'm kind of excited. And bonus! Campus is usually still pretty quiet during my break, so I can snack/study/read in relative peace and quiet. 

And that's it for me this week. I'm hoping I'll be able to get some blogging done at some point this week and start getting ahead while school and other things are slow, but no guarantees. We'll just have to see how things go!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.