Sunday, 14 September 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (10)

On the Blog
Tuesday: Julie gushes about RITES OF PASSAGE
Thursday: Lanna had quite a road with HEIR OF FIRE
Friday: Julie's at a loss about I'LL GIVE YOU THE SUN
Saturday: Lanna's revisiting an old beloved genre with LABOR OF LOVE



Julie

Book Haul



Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
The Spy Who Loved by Clare Mulley
Queen Victoria: A Life of Contradictions by Matthew Dennison
Romance is My Day Job by Patience Bloom
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


I bought ALL the books this week. Stephanie Perkins had a signing and I bought all of the new covers and then embarrassingly gushed at her. Then I went to the Strand and went on a non-fiction binge-grabbing spree this weekend. It's the first time I've bought books not for a signing/really good ebook deal in MONTHS and it felt kinda nice.


I also got a bunch of books involving work stuff, but I'll probably not talk about those until my internship's over.


Books Read

Magnolia by Kristi Cook
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord


I had mixed feelings on Magnolia, but I LOVED The Start of Me and You and cannot wait to read it again and then have all of you read it.
 
Upcoming Reads


...Pretty much the same as last week. Same school reading. Finishing up my blog tour book and the anthology. Working on some work books. I don't see much fun reading coming this week.


How's your week been?

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.