Sunday, 28 September 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (12)

On the Blog

Monday: Julie was a bit let down because of self-hype for AFTERWORLDS
Tuesday: Lanna had some major issues with TORRENT
Wednesday: Lanna ranks her Stephanie Perkins books
Friday: Lanna was let down by UNDECLARED
Julie

Book Haul


All Fall Down by Ally Carter (ARC from Scholastic)
OCD, the Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn (hardcover via Penguin)
Atlantia by Ally Condia (ARC via Penguin)


It's really, really great having friends/working in publishing offices, guys.


Books Read

I did not finish a single book this week. It was not a good week.
 
Upcoming Reads

Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison 
Hamlet by Shakespeare
Bad Feminist by Roxane Gay
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Winterspell by Claire Legrand

I am, in face, working on all of these. I'm hoping to knock out SoS and Hamlet today since they're both for school and I'm a good way through both. Then Claire and Sara are having their launch party Thursday, so I'd like to be most of the way through those beforehand. THEN I can really sink my teeth into Bad Feminist and Dragonfly in Amber.

Odds and Ends 

It's been a super stressful month and man will I be glad to see the end of September. Who else is ready for October?


--Julie

2 comments:

  1. You got Atlantia. Color me jealous. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Books require someone to read the book. Some feels that if you don't have a group of readers you don't have anything except a bunch of paper with type on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.