Sunday, 19 October 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (15)

On the Blog

Wednesday: Lanna checked out & loved one of Jennifer Armentrout's first books

Julie

Book Haul


Sublime
by Christina Lauren (hardcover purchased at McNally Jackson/hardcover received for review)

The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (egalley via publisher/Netgalley)
Razhorhurst by Justine Larbalestier (egalley via publisher/Edelweiss)

Some MAJORLY awesome 2015 debuts, right? And then Christina Lauren were having their launch party in NYC, so I obviously bought a copy...then came to visit my parents' and found another copy. SO gonna have to figure out what to do with that. Three physical copies and an egalley *might* be kind of excessive.

Books Read


All Broke Down by Cora Carmack
The Last Christmas Tree by Stephen Krensky

I finished All Broke Down Sunday morning at NYCC, as I predicted. We got there a little after 6 am and did nothing but stand in one of two lines until 10:30 or so, which gave me a TON of time to finish. And The Last Christmas Tree is this ADORABLE picture book that either just came out or is about to and I highly recommend!

 
Upcoming Reads


Grace's Guide by Grace Helbig
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Atlantia by Ally Condie

I'm actually reading all of these right now. Grace's Guide is my ebook read, leading up to her release party Tuesday. An Ember in the Ashes is blowing me away and Atlantia is for a blog-tour-esque stop. This is the main reason I didn't finish any of them - I had to try to read them all at once!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.