Sunday, 9 November 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (18)

On the Blog

Monday: THE WALLED CITY was kind of a let down



Julie

Book Haul



Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
Part-Time Princess by Pamela Dumond
Inherit Midnight by Kae Meyers


These were all egalleys from Edelweiss or Netgalley. They all seem really interesting in VERY different ways and I'm excited for them. Also, kinda happy to have such a slow week.


Books Read




Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins




GUYS IT'S SO GOOD. I'm so glad I was FINALLY able to finish this since I've been working on it for weeks.

I had hoped to read more since it was a slower-week school wise but...I'll explain.

Upcoming Reads


Skandal by Lindsay Smith
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

I'm reading both of these now and I'm LOVING Skandal. Not quite as enthused by A Wicked Thing, but it's a fast moving read.

Odds and Ends 

So, I've been dealing with a recurring health issue periodically for a year and a half now. This week it finally knocked me on my ass. I could barely move for two days and basically laid in bed and watched Gilmore Girls for hours. I finally went to a doctor and was able to start functioning again on Thursday but I'm still FAR from 100%. It's been kinda terrible. But today I'm staying home and doing laundry and working on NaNoWriMo and school and work stuff, then I can try to figure out how to get to my campus Monday morning. I was finally about to catch up on things last week too. =/ Hopefully before the holidays everything will get worked out!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.