Sunday, 30 November 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up (20)

On the Blog

Wednesday: Lanna was so-so about her last read

Julie

Book Haul



So, remember last week how I wasn't up for adding everything else? Well...let's show you.


Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu
Darkmouth: The Legends Begin by Shane Hegarty
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Illusionarium by Heather Dixon 
Monstrous by MarcyKate Connolly 
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertelli
No Parking at the End Times by Bryan Bliss
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson (birthday present from mom)
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley (birthday present from mom)
Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover by Sarah MacLean (purchased Kindle copy with gift card)
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre (egalley via Netgalley)


Basically everything not marked? Is from Edelweiss. Particularly from Harper. Apparently I'm really excited about their spring/summer books?


Books Read


Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman
Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare 
None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio 

Three AMAZING reads...unfortunately you can only read Romancing the Duke right now, but you should because it's amazing!
 
Upcoming Reads


Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

I'm reading this one now and fairly confident I'll finish this week. But since I'm now in my last three weeks of the semester and I have 5 papers, 3 finals, and 2 oral exams between me and freedom...I'm not gonna push it.

Odds and Ends 

I had a really lovely, peaceful holiday. The snow was an irritation, but it worked in my favor by pushing me to leave for my parents' early, and therefore get some real relaxation in before the hell that will be the next few weeks. Hopefully all those celebrating had a lovely Thanksgiving too!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.