Sunday, 18 January 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (25)

On the Blog
Wednesday: Julie's giving away some ARCs for our blogaversary!
Saturday: Lanna reviewed the CODE NAME VERITY audiobook

Julie

Book Haul



Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (egalley via Edelweiss)
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (ARC from publisher)
Velvet by Temple West (ARC from publisher)
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne (ARC from publisher)


A slow week this week, which was nice. And I'm VERY excited to get reading these! Also kinda sad - I tried reading Nimona, but my Kindle's older and my iPhone5 can't zoom in properly, so I might wait until I get my phone upgrade and see if it's easier to read then.


Books Read


We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
Tracked by Jenny Martin
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

A little all over the place this week with my reading, and I have very different feels about them all, so I'll be covering that soon!

  Upcoming Reads

As much as I've liked not having a strict schedule lately, this week is my last week without school and I need to get down to business!

Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
Some Like It Royal by Heather Long
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
I'm Glad I Did by Cynthia Weil

And since that's a bit of a lengthy list, we'll see how anything else goes. But I definitely need to read at least 1 book a day for the next week and a half!

--Julie

Lanna



I got A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas for review and may have fangirl'd just a bit. It came with this pretty mask tied around it too.

And I bought The Book of Negroes (a.k.a. Someone Knows My Name) by Lawrence Hill because the cast of the mini-series is awesome and made me want to read it.

I did include the books that I'm currently reading too, but the post messed up and I'm really not in the mood to retype it all, so I'll just leave it at that.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.