Sunday, 25 January 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (26)

On the Blog

Wednesday: Julie reviewed ALL FALL DOWN
Thursday: We discussed our feelings on paid content
Friday: Lanna reviewed CONSPIRACY GIRL



Julie

Book Haul



Joyride by Anna Banks (ARC from publisher)
The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan (egalley from Netgalley)
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca 
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
The Write Stuff by Tiffany King (freebie ebook)

Books Read


Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
Some Like It Royal by Heather Long
The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

There were some other books for my haul and books I read, but my laptop just crashed and I'm now stuck using my circa 2010 laptop that hasn't been used in 2 years, so it's not running great and I'm not digging the idea of finding and updating everything on this computer so...next week it is!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.