Sunday, 1 February 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (27)

On the Blog
Monday: Lanna fell in love with CAPTIVE
Tuesday: Sometimes, the book isn't as good as the movie
Wednesday: Lanna has a new auto-buy author
Friday: Lanna's read was better than expected


Julie

Book Haul


Ooh, boy. This week was kinda crazy in book accumulation. I've also been missing a good number of ebooks I've acquired recently and I'm only just updating. So...

Scarlett Undercover by Jennifer Lantham
Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Humans of New York by Brandon Stanton
The Pout-Pout Fish by Deborah Diesen
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
Deadly Design by Debra Dockter
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Past Perfect by Leila Sales
Starling and Belladonna by Fiona Paul
Mosquitoland by David Arnold
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
One Broke Girl by Rhonda Helms 
Wicked by Jennifer Armentrout 
Game for Marriage by Karen Erickson
Witch's Brew by Heidi Kling
Love Bats Last by Pamela Aares
A Beautiful Struggle by Lilliana Anderson
The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson

...*sigh*

Books Read


This week was pretty freaking crazy, so I didn't get a ton of reading done, but:

Through the Woods by Emily Carroll

Upcoming Reads

I'm currently in the midst of a LOT of books. To put it simply.

Odds and Ends 

As I mentioned, I lost my laptop for pretty much a week and was also out and about a lot this week. Yes, there was a "blizzard," but I spent a lot of time sleeping, then I had classes and work and after work stuff and weekend errands to run, so I haven't been online much even since getting my laptop back. Hopefully this week, now that I'm more firmly back in the city and getting a routine, things will regulate and I can catch up. But don't expect much blogging on my part this week while I try to do it all.  

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.