Sunday, 15 February 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (28)

On the Blog

Monday: Lanna read the classic A Northern/Gathering Light
Tuesday: Lanna took on this week's Top Ten Tuesday
Friday: Lanna never expected to enjoy this book


Julie

Book Haul


Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren 

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee 
The Infinite by Lori M. Lee
The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs
Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
Not After Everything by Michelle Levy
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Those Girls by Lauren Saft
The Sculptor by Scott McCloud

I think there were more? But most of those were for last week and accidentally got deleted when I went to update this post, so I'm not totally sure what I missed.

Books Read


Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead

One thing concussions are good for is reading time. They said I can't have screens, but nobody said anything about books! I've been binging my way through the Bloodlines series and plan to finish since it's a three day weekend. I'm so pumped!
 
Upcoming Reads

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

After those two, I'm not 100% sure what'll come. I do know there's a LOT of signings next month I want to go to, but my rule is that I have to read and LOVE the book before buying it at a signing, so I've got to double check those titles and get cracking.

Odds and Ends 

And once again, I disappeared. I spent all of last week trying to catch up from not having my laptop for a week, made extra complicated by my laptop dying AGAIN Monday night and having to go to the 24/7 Apple Store and the panic attack I had from it all that drained me for a few days. Finally caught up, was ready to go, had a full weekend ahead of me to work on things...then I got a concussion last Friday and was put on a screen hiatus that I only kind of followed. I spent all weekend resting, then tried rushing back into things too quickly and spent all day Wednesday in bed, mostly sleeping. I'm definitely feeling better after that, but my screen time still needs to be limited. Hopefully by the end of next week I'll be mostly good to go and back to normal and blogging regularly!

--Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to Home Back to Top Bloggers Heart Books. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.